top of page
- Tue, 03 OctMexico City03 Oct, 19:00 – 05 Oct, 19:00Mexico City, Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
- Mon, 11 DecNew York11 Dec, 11:00 – 13:00New York, 130 E 82nd St, New York, NY 10028, USA
- Fri, 16 FebClayton16 Feb 2024, 14:00 – 19 Feb 2024, 13:00Clayton, 70 Darom Ln, Clayton, GA 30525, USA16 Feb 2024, 14:00 – 19 Feb 2024, 13:00Clayton, 70 Darom Ln, Clayton, GA 30525, USAJoin the Ramah Darom B'Teavon Retreat! I will there, as a presenter, for this wonderful and meaningful retreat on Food and Jewish foodpractices. REGISTER https://www.ramahdarom.org/bteavon-jewish-culinary-exploration/
- Conversation on Food and Sephardic practices during Hanukkah : Dr. Hélène Jawhara Piñer with Chef SolomonovDecember 12thPhiladelphiaDecember 12thPhiladelphia, 101 S Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
- September 2024Klaipeda City MunicipalitySeptember 2024Klaipeda City Municipality, Klaipeda City Municipality, Lithuania
- Rosh HaShana Talk and Cook10 Sept, 09:03Rosh HaShana Talk and Cook
- Yale University, New Haven (room 134)10 Apr, 16:00 – 17:30 GMT-6Yale University, New Haven (room 134), 320 York St, New Haven, CT 06511, USA
- Zoom Cooking Class03 Apr, 12:00 – 13:10 GMT-6Zoom Cooking Class
- Online conversation08 Mar, 01:00 – 02:00 GMT-6Online conversation
- Scholar lecture in the Jewish Studies Program :"The Jewish Recipes Within a 13th Century Andalusian Cookbook in Arabic"Auditorium of the Perelman Center28 Feb, 17:15 – 18:30Auditorium of the Perelman Center, 133 S 36th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, États-Unis28 Feb, 17:15 – 18:30Auditorium of the Perelman Center, 133 S 36th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, États-UnisIn person & Online Silvers Visiting Scholar lecture in the Jewish Studies Program at the University of Pennsylvania, on the Sephardic Jewish recipes within a 13th century Andalusian cookbook in Arabic.
- Philadelphia28 Feb, 11:30 – 12:30Philadelphia, 101 S Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA 19106, États-Unis28 Feb, 11:30 – 12:30Philadelphia, 101 S Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA 19106, États-UnisI will be at the Weitzman museum of Philadelphia, February, Tuesday 28th, 11:30-12:30. The museum bookshop sells copies of my cookbook "Sephardi: Cooking the History", and of my academic book "Jews, Food and Spain". Come to see Brandy and the staff of the shop. I will be there to sign your copies!
- A Sephardic Taste of History, online12 Feb, 02:00 – 4:00A Sephardic Taste of History, online
- Philadelphia09 Dec 2022, 15:30Philadelphia, 101 S Independence Mall E, Philadelphia, PA 19106, États-Unis
- New York09 Dec 2022, 10:00 – 11:30New York, 171 W 85th St, New York, NY 10024, États-Unis09 Dec 2022, 10:00 – 11:30New York, 171 W 85th St, New York, NY 10024, États-UnisPlease join us as Hélène Jawhara Piñer returns to DOROT -- this time in person! She will discuss food that has been historically important to the Jewish community (etrog/honey/dates/etc.), and share the stories behind dishes in her cookbook Sephardi: Cooking the History.
- New York08 Dec 2022, 10:00 – 12:00New York, 130 E 82nd St, New York, NY 10028, États-Unis08 Dec 2022, 10:00 – 12:00New York, 130 E 82nd St, New York, NY 10028, États-Unisn this extraordinary cooking class, chef and scholar Hélène Jawhara-Piñer has selected some of her favorite recipes from her latest cookbook, Sephardi: Cooking the History. Recipes of the Jews of Spain and the Diaspora". https://moisesafracenter.org/event/sephardi-cooking-the-history/
- New York07 Dec 2022, 16:00 – 18:00New York, 1435 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10128, États-Unis07 Dec 2022, 16:00 – 18:00New York, 1435 Lexington Ave, New York, NY 10128, États-UnisYou want a signed copy of the Sephardi Cookbook ? Come to Kitchen Arts and Letters bookshop on Wednesday December 7th, 4pm-6pm! And ask me all the questions you would like! See you there! https://www.kitchenartsandletters.com/
- Madrid30 Nov 2022, 18:00Madrid, C. Mayor, 69, 28013 Madrid, Espagne
- Tel Aviv-Yafo12 Aug 2022, 11:00 – 13:30Tel Aviv-Yafo, ANU Museum
- Jerusalem11 Aug 2022, 17:30 – 19:30Jerusalem, Mount Scopus, Jerusalem, Israël
- Pittsburgh18 Mar 2022, 19:00Pittsburgh, 3519 Butler St, Pittsburgh, PA 15201, USA
bottom of page